Some Good Radio Stations for ETS 2
I found these Radio Stations for Euro Truck Simulator 2 by Rapid on Steam Community. I’ve tested and I think that you will like listening these channels while you’re driving in your truck.
List of Good Radio Stations for ETS 2:
- http://pub6.di.fm:80/di_epictrance | Digitally Imported – Epic Trance
- http://pub8.di.fm:80/di_classicvocaltrance | Digitally Imported – Classic Vocal Trance
- http://pub5.di.fm:80/di_chillout | Digitally Imported – Chillout
- http://pub6.di.fm:80/di_goapsy | Digitally Imported – Goa-Psy Trance
- http://pub2.di.fm:80/di_psychill | Digitally Imported – PsyChill
- http://pub1.di.fm:80/di_chillstep | Digitally Imported – Chillstep
- http://pub5.di.fm:80/di_chilloutdreams | Digitally Imported – Chillout Dreams
- http://pub6.di.fm:80/di_vocalchillout | Digitally Imported – Vocal Chillout
- http://pub5.di.fm:80/di_vocaltrance | Digitally Imported – Vocal Trance
- http://pub8.di.fm:80/di_classictrance | Digitally Imported – Classic Trance
- You can find more Radio Channels at http://di.fm
To add these Radio Stations into ETS 2, just follow these steps:
- Open Euro Truck Simulator 2, then go to Radio ~> Streaming ~> Update From Internet
- Open the “My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\live_streams.sii” with Notepad or Wordpad.
- After open that file, a list will be showed on your screen. Just scroll to the bottom of that list and add new stations which you like in the same format as the ones above.
- Make sure the stream numbers are unique for each line (stream_data[XX], where as XX are suppose to be unique sequential/following numbers for every station. i.e. 1,2,3,4…,70,71,72).
These do not work for me in ETS2 1.11 🙁