WHAT IS THIS MOD ? :
This is a joypad/gamepad friendly version of Momo’s Physics 6.1, but will also work very well with wheels. This mod does not include seat suspension, so it is highly recommended to use with my “Air Ride series” mod
MAIN FEATURE OF THIS MOD:
– Realistic truck cabin movements (studied from real life trucks)
CHARACTERISTIC OF EACH VERSION
1.0 – No longer available
2.0 – No longer avaialable
3.0 – Subtle movements
4.0 – Moderate movements
5.0 – Subtle movements
6.0 (Geometry series) – Subtle movements with all the steering ratio features, for wheels only.
6.1 (Geometry series) – Moderate movements with all the steering ratio features, for wheels only.
6.2 (Joypad Friendly) – A clone of 6.1 but without the steering ratio features. For both joypads and wheels.
6.3 (Active series) – Max movements with all the steering ratio features, for wheels only.
6.3 (Joypad Friendly) – A clone of 6.3 but without the steering ratio features. For both joypads and wheels.
Note: From 6.x versions onward, the seat suspension is not included but available separately.
USE INSTRUCTIONS & COMPATIBILITY:
1. Make sure you have enabled the “physics camera” in the game option menu. And its bar has been set to 100%.
2. (Recommended) Set the “Trailer Stability” to 0%.
3. (Recommended for 900 degree wheels) Steering sensitivity 50%, Steering Non Linearity 75%.
4. This mod must be higher than any truck mods, and any mod related to the trucks.
5. (Optional) For realistic feel of the speed, type “warp 0.85″(default is 1.0) in the console command (without the ” “) for FOV 80 degrees. The speed will be equal to real life.
– Compatible with game patch 1.31.x and all DLCs.
– Compatible trucks:
1. All SCS original,
2. MadSter MAN TGX euro6 version 2.1, (Tested with 1.31 OK)
3. RJL Scania, (not sure i did not update the truck)
4. RTA Renault T, (not sure i did not update the truck)
5. Scania 114L by Tiana95 (4×2). (not sure i did not update the truck)
– (Very rare) Some engine mods may conflict with this mod.
Compatibility: ETS2 latest version
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Mod Manager ~> Enable mod.