AI Traffic Mods [[04.11.2016] By D.B Creation
The mods includes together :
- Added Real Licence Plates for all countrys.
- Added more traffic in City’s.
- Added reflectors on delineators in some countrys.
- Added new Loadingscreens
- Added new AI Vehicle Lights
- Added LED Dangerous Turn signals by Satan19990 ( Premission and credits by Satan)
- Added 3 AI Cars speed variants :
-> 1. 80 km/h
-> 2. 110 ~ 135 km/h
-> 3. 160 ~ 200 km/h
- Added 2 AI Truck speed variants :
-> 6×4 Trucks = 70 – 80 km/h
-> 4×2 Trucks = 90 km/h
- Added more Trafficlights and circles.
- Added Real Speedlimits in all Country’s.
- Added some Environment changes.
- Added many Sounds for mover, Companies, Ai Traffic and Environment
- Added new Rain Particles for the Wheels.
- Added new raindrops and increases the number of drops.
- Added new Rain Sound Effects.
- Added new Main screen music by D.B Creation
- Added our own Trailer Skin with our Logo
- Changed many Textures In-Game e.g Roads, Surfaces, Decals and Terrains
- Changed Map Zoom for Map Mod user
- Changed Economy Data
- Changed Traffic Light Circles.
- Changed all traffic and vehicle flares and improved.
- Changed Traffic Spawn distance
- Corrected behavior of AI trucks and cars.
- Corrected maximum speeds for cars.
- Improved AI traffic characteristics.
- Improved traffic behavior in the traffic circle and minor bug fixes.
- Increased vision coverage for AI traffic.
- Increased visibility of warning signs. (Flares)
- Increased visibility of traffic lights. (Flares)
- Increased Interior sound volume.
- Traffic was greatly increased.
- Traffic flow improved education of traffic jam.
- Unlocked all AI Cars, Trucks & Trailers in each country.
- Unlocked all AI Cars & Truck colors in traffic.
- Unlocked all hidden France Paintjobs for AI Traffic Trailer.
Credits: D.B Creation Dev Team
Compatibility: ETS2 latest version
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Mod Manager ~> Enable mod.
Leave a Comment