This is a standalone version, if you want the DLC skin mod works, you must have the original DLC skin packs already installed and activated.
Changes in this update:
- Fully converted to and exported from SCS Blender Tools
- Minor (or major) reworks on some parts
- Few new parts and / or variants of existing parts
- Small bugs fixed
- Fixed painted forehead wrong uv mapping
- Fixed (small light) right turn signal flare
There is a mall update in v20.22s: Switched variants for 6x chassis side skirts (front lift / rear lift)
Change log v20.26s:
- Fixed slot position on custom 6x side skirts
- Fixed rotation of neon slot in front lights accessory
- Lightened the glass over the built-in gps screen
- Removed interior windshield tint (I’ll figure out something)
Change log v20.27s:
- Fixed stuff with headlights and some other bits
Update to v21.002s: Added fuel warning light.
Change log v21.06s:
- Fixed bugs
- Fixed steering wheel
Change log v21.08s:
- Fixed non working wipers in RHD Interior
- Adjusted some minor stuff
Change log v21.12s:
- Adjusted functionality and colors of the Light Board on the back wall.
Change log v21.13s: Unified mirror UV mapping:
- 1st square (top left of template) – supporting arms
- 2nd square – shoulder piece (small thingy on the door)
- 3rd square – main mirror casing
Version 21.16s has a small changes:
- New wheels definitions for the dealer, company and desktop trucks, with disc/hub/nuts/tire.
Credits: truck SCS Software
tweaks, additions and rebuilt parts ohaha
tandem variant based on Flemming V’s mods.
DLC skins pack update by Kilonum
bug hunting – this forum’s users.
Compatibility: ETS2 v184.108.40.206s
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Mod Manager ~> Enable mod.