I wanted to research this truck before I started working with this mod. I have never heard of this truck before, so it was interesting to find out that it is a real truck.
This is a very nicely done mod, there is a lot of Cab’s, chassis, engine’s as well as transmissions.
There is not a lot of light’s, witch is just fine with me, there is only the standard paint plus the metallic paint.
I have to give credit to the builder of this mod, he did a really good job.
I will recommend this mod to any one that want to use.
I have enjoyed driving this truck, I may just keep this truck going in my fleet.
In this new version, this SISU R500 has:
- SISU interior with optional TomTom navigator
- Grab handles, pole lights, straight exhaust pipes and some other stuff
- Most of default paint jobs, bullbars and others works in this truck
- R500, C500 and C600 models (difference between these models is only engine)
- Changeable front bumper (high and low versions)
- Fixed game memory issues with this mod enabled
- SISU text in front is removable
- Renault Normal Roof and High Roof cabins with or without spoiler (these trucks has Renault cabins, if someone did not know)
- 4×2, 6×2, 6×2/4, 6×2*4, 6×4, 8×2/*6, 8×4*4, 8×4/4, 10×4/6 and 10×4*6 chassis
- Added 10×4/6 and 10×4*6 chassis
- Templates included, you can make your own skins if you want
- Added TomTom navigator
- AO-textures (Ambient Occlusion), high quality model
- Added more realistic interior lighting
You can buy it from Renault dealer.
Compatibility: ETS2 1.21.x and 1.20.x
Review: Lone Wolf
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.