This MAZ 5440 A9 is not a so called ‘Super Truck’ but it is a pretty good ‘average truck’ like the stock Renault, Iveco and others. It is respektable constructed and designed. In the shop there are several and good powered engines same as gearboxes. Sounds in general and engine sounds especially are good. But I noted some things and problems which need to be fixed:
- The rear wheels seem to ‘hover’ above the ground, even to see in left mirror in cockpit view,
- If the left side flashing light is active, then the right rear flashing light is flashing, too (??)
- In cockpit view there appears something like a ‘ring of shadows’ in the left mirror, probably caused by sunshine or something like that,
- The biggest minus is the to small fuel tank – 300 L is just a joke. The fuel tank must be at least 600 or better 900 L, even if that would not meet the reality.
To add that there could be some more ‘spots’ for to add some more headlights and other nice accessories…
However, in summary it is a good truck, a simple and reliable ‘work horse’.
Compatibility: ETS2 1.22.x
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.