Mercedes Benz Actros/Arocs SLT has released v1.5.3 for new patch 1.31. Let’s download!!!
- added compatibility for ETS2 1.31.*
- added support for trailer cables
- added 3300mm chassis
- removed compatibility for ETS2 versions below 1.27.*
- New Actros & Arocs SLT as seperate vehicles
- Two 8×4 chassis in 3300 & 3900mm length for Actros
- Bigspace in 2500mm width for both vehicles
- igaspace in 2500mm width for Actros
- Front bumpers selectable (orignal, SLT)
- Rear fenders selectable (original, tearplate in 2 variants)
- Badges removable
- “Front grill” selectable (plastic, paint)
- “Sides/front fenders” selectable (plastic, paint)
- Towing hitch selectable (without, straight, tilted)
- Set of “heavy cargo plates/signs”
- License plates selectable (different positions, texture & generated by the game)
- Customizable light plates in large & medium size for both vehicles
- Roofbars, new transmission, skins, and more …
Changes in 126.96.36.199:
- Added compatibility for ETS2 1.31.*
- Added support for trailer cables
- Added 3300mm chassis for Actros
Credits: WTD – WrittenExample, Thunderhawk, D4LYNCHHD
Compatibility: ETS2 latest version
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Mod Manager ~> Enable mod.