This mod pack contains high pipes for all default trucks and these truck mods for ETS 2:
- Volvo FH16 2013 by ohaha
- Volvo F16
- Mercedes-Benz Actros MPIV
- Renault Magnum Integral by Sheryo, Maksim Ognevenko
- Scania R2009 & Scania Streamline Reworks by GTMods
- MAN TGS Euro5 by GTMods
- Scania R700 & R700 Lux by AU44
- Mercedes Benz Actros MP1 1944s by Borges, Dmitry68, Stas556
- Scania Truck Modified by pete379jp
- Renault Magnum Integral 390 by Haxwell
- DAF XF 105 by 50k
- Scania Streamline Megapack by Punisher
- SISU R500 & C500 & C600 by RJL (find in highpipes)
- Renault Range T by Oleg, Diesel3d
- MAN F2000 EVO by Chech, Indomable…
- Scania G & Scania G Streamline by gamamod.com
- Scania 4
- Scania Evolution
- Scania R Longline
- Scania R1000 Concept
- Scania Trucks Pack
- Mercedes-Benz Axor Ultimate Mod
- Volvo FH16 2012 by ohaha & update by Pendragon
There are more extra options for some special trucks.
igh Pipe Pack will allow you to add high pipes to the back of your truck cab.
You will find the pipes in the cab options in the repair centre. You have a choice of 2,3, or 4 pipes coming up the back of the truck.
I am happy with just 2, it really make’s the truck look better.
This is the first time I have tried this mod. There is a large list of trucks that this mod will work on, so I choose to use my “Scania R Longline”.
With the pipe’s coming the back of my cab, it really set off the looks of the truck.
When you open the mod, you will find 3 SCS file’s in it. 2 for the DAF and 1 for the rest of the trucks. I used the 1 for the rest of the trucks and was able to have 2 pipe’s up the back of my Scania R cab.
I could not find anything really wrong with this mod. I will there for Highly recommend this mod to any one that wants to try it.
Credits: Drivter, Roadhunter, Nico2k4
Compatibility: ETS2 1.20.x and 1.19.x
Review: Lone Wolf
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.