New update for the Volvo FH 2013 of ohaha!
- Added LKW-Schilds (L, G, V, TIR signs) on the upper engine grid
- Reworked engine grids
- New type of projectors available on the forehead
- Added accessory group to the back of Globetrotter cabins, with various safety signs and speed limits (50, 70, 80, 90 etc.)
- Painted wipers’ base
- The default truck, in 4×2, 6×2, 6×4 and 8×4 variants, comes without any rear wheel arches (fenders) – these are now optional accessory, in plastic or painted versions (except 8×4).
- All chassis versions support adding side skirts and exhausts
- Painted panel above windshield (forehead)
- Added custom decal on the forehead (you can change it by editing decals_ohaha.dds)
- New chassis variants : 8×4 and 6×2 Tandem (compatible* with Flemming V’s tandem trailers)
- Added accessory group to lower engine grid (you can add small lights, to various locations, including turn signals)
- Reworked taillights – LED’s for parking light
- Reworked cabin to accept glass panel on the side.
- Added accessory group to the rim of the Globetrotter XL cabin, enabling you to add custom lights
- A few custom paintjobs
- Custom mirrors with markers to add small lights, including turn signals
- Added accessory group to the back of Globetrotter cabins, for three types of custom lights (park, brake, reverse).
- Starting with v12.5s the front engine grids are disconnected from the engine type. You can switch them in truck shop. Just look for a marker called C_EQUIP (somewhere on the floor level, behind the cab, visible from front and sides).
- Two new roof bars – one for Sleeper cabin (a rework of a default SCS beacon) and one for Globetrotter XL (similar to original Volvo RoofBar)
- Reworked headlights
Compatibility: ETS2 1.23.x and 1.24.x
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.