Scania T v1.8.1 + Review
Well we have a new Scania T truck for game version 1.19X.
I have tested this truck before and I am very happy to do it again. You get all of the original parts with this truck as well as a few extra’s. The major addition to this truck is the 6X10 chassis and extra fuel and air tanks that will sit on the chassis behind the cab.
I drove this truck on a long and shirt trip, this truck handled and drove excellently done all roads I drove it on. I have no problem with what size the chassis is on this truck, I find that this is one of the better truck mods in this game.
Although I would have liked to see the 6X10 chassis with a tag or mid lift axles, but either way, this truck is a work of art in my books.
I will rate this truck at
I will highly recommend this truck to any one that wants to try it. ENJOY
This Scania T has:
- Normal, Highline, Topline and Longline cabins. Includes also Topline EXC cabin which is longer than Topline but shorter than Longline.
- Euro 3, Euro 4, Euro 5 and Euro 6 engines with T-badges.
- Plastic and paintable chassis.
- Hood visible in interior view.
- 4×2, 6×2/2, 6×2*2, 6×4, 8×4/2 and 8×4*2 for all cabins.
- Plenty of custom and tuning parts.
What’s new in this version?
- Updated the mod for 1.23 patch
- Added T1 (5-series) interiors (can cause compatibility issues with interior mods)
- Added more gearboxes (GR875, GR905, GRS895, GRS905 and GRSO905)
- Added some window stickers (accessible via wind deflectors)
- Added more Streamline sunvisors
- Adjusted interior light (once again)
- Bug fixes and a few other not so visible changes
Credits: RJL/Fordsonmies, 50keda, SCS Software
Compatibility: ETS2 1.22.x and 1.22.x
Review: Lone Wolf
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.