The mod contains 2 standalone trucks, Scania R-series and Streamline which is doesnt replace any thing, both of them are reworked versions. These trucks contains many customization options and more chassis, cabin, engine and transmission options.
Customization options list:
- Normal, Highline, Topline, Extended Topline and Longline cabins.
- 4×2, 6×2, 6×2/4, 6×2*4, 6×4, 8×2/*6, 8×4/4, 8×4*4, 10×4/6, 10×4*6 and 10×6/4 chassis.
- Scania R1 and R2 interiors.
- Euro 3, Euro 4, Euro 5 and Euro 6 engines.
- 8-, 9-, 12- and 14- speed gearboxes with 2.71, 3.08, 3.42 and 3.80 rear differentials.
- Wide range of R1, R2 and Streamline parts.
- Plastic and paintable chassis + a lot of Scania stock parts.
- Many custom and tuning parts.
- Compatible with Cabin Accessories, National Window Flags and Mighty Griffin DLCs (separate compatibility addons required)
Changelog V2.2.1 to V2.2.2:
- Updated the mod for 1.30 patch
- Fixed Streamline paintjobs
- Adjusted some color options
- Bug fixes
Credits: Mod creator: RJL/Fordsonmies
Others: GT-Mike, 50keda, Sheryo, Anaheim, Mr. Poland, Szeryff123 (a few parts from them), SCS Software (original models), Thunderhawk (equipment tower)
Compatibility: ETS2 v1.30
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Mod Manager ~> Enable mod.