Peterbilt 389 Modified v2.1
This Peterbilt 389 is a standalone truck which registered in Iveco. The truck has great tunings such as 4 variants of the cabin, chassis, interior, GPS, engine variants, and gearbox, and also has many options for spoilers, bumpers, kenguryatnikov, headlights, etc….
Changes in v2.1:
- Added a new style of headlights
- Added several headlights as accessories
- Added new fender-bars / bars
- Added new footboards (379th classic style, 389th style with gearbox box)
- Added new mirrors (379th style)
- Added exterior style of interior 379
- Added round door windows when choosing 379 interior style
- Changed the paint material of the truck and the painted parts
- Added new bumpers
- Added new LED lights
- Correction of cab models
- Changed front bumper
- Added window lining for windows
- Added a new type of antennas
- Added new variants of combined varieties (dyed and short version)
- Added tank option as an accessory
- The coupling part is rewritten (now it does not conflict with other modes)
- Added new exhaust pipes
- Added slots for light on some sun visors
- Added new cabin stands
- Added new in-depth side panels
- Added retro spoilers for daycabs roof and flattop sleeper
- Added support for a heavyweight dlc banner stand and flags
- Updated engine sounds new from Kriechbaum
- Updated motors with torque
- Classic engines will be a separate addon mod
- Fixed some technical characteristics of the engine
- Fixed some bugs
Update 21/4/2018: Compatible with new patch 1.31
Credits: Kenworth58, Iljaxas, Ivan, Superman, Classick, Bayonett, Artic Wolf, Cedric, Peter379, Colonel, Dylan, Matt, Steve, Bora, Rowan, Sascha, Chris, maxx2504, Fabio Contier, Ventures87 (Wendi), RBR-DUK, Jon, Deadman, dmitry68, Stas556, Kriechbaum, Solutech, maxx2504, ED101, V2obert, viper2, Harven
Compatibility: ETS2 v1.31
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Mod Manager ~> Enable mod.
Download Peterbilt 389 Modified for ETS 2:
Leave a Comment