The Momo’s Physics has been my favorite physic mod for awhile. Now the 6th generation of this mod has release with dozen of new features:
- Turning circle 11.5 meters (real life trucks’ 12.8).
- Realistic steering ratio close to real life cars without using “Non Lineraity” and without causing understeering.
- Smooth and precise steering close to real life cars without sacrificing anything.
- Realistic cabin, seat movement.
- Realistic wheel suspensions (rear suspension is made softer to encourage cabin’s movement)
- Realistic cabin & suspension behavior when braking (the nose heavily pushed towards the ground when you apply max brake with a heavy trailer attached).
- Realistic leaning to left & right when you take a sharp turn.
- This mod does not add much weight to the vanilla, it only adds a ton necessary to encourage the cabin & suspension behavior. So the weight is still close to real life trucks.
For now, the mod just supports all SCS’s trucks, RJL Scania R, RTA Renault Range T. More modded trucks coming in the next update.
Instruction: You must do step by step exactly following for best experience:
* This setting is only for 900 degree wheel users.
* For joypad/keyboard users, you need to try on your own.
- 100 % Steering sensitivity
- 0% Non linearity (can be increased a little if you desire, up to 25%)
- 0% Trailer Stability
- 100% Camera physics
- Give this mod the top priority.
- Your steering wheel bundle software 50% sensitivity.
Compatibility: ETS2 v1.28.x
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Mod Manager ~> Enable mod.