This Freightliner Argosy is fully standalone, which is made by Oddfellow, can work for both game ATS and ETS2. In ETS2, the truck can be found at DAF dealer. About tunings, you can use your own interior, wheels, skins. The truck has it’s own sounds, skins, accessories, paintable parts, supports DLC Cabin Accessories and advance coupling, …
- Fixed pressure gauges animations and indicators,
- Added custom metallic paint
- Added steering wheel adjustment,
- Fixed advanced coupling,
- Added weighting station pass device,
- Fixed error messages related to sounds,
- Updated all models to new version (1.30),
- Added support for steering wheel knobs,
- Added steering wheel as an accessory (instead of interior variant),
- Made new icons to replace the generic “Freightliner” icon
- Added new CATERPILLAR skin by (Lucasi)
- Fixed the co-driver plate reading the same as driver plate
- Steering wheel knobs in correct position no
- Fixed warning message about buffer overflow with truck.pmd model.
Credits: SoftLab-NSK, odd_fellow, stas556, dmitry68, FRANK_WOT, Kriechbaum, Harven, Lucasi
Compatibility: ETS2 latest version
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Mod Manager ~> Enable mod.