So this Oversized Trailer pack come’s with 5 stand alone trailer’s. I was only able to find 3 while testing this pack. But what I found, was a really nice challenge.
One of the trailers I pulled, was a long tube of some kind, I am not really sure what it was for, but I can say that this thing was long. At several times, with this tube trailer, I had to drive on the hard shoulder of the road in order to make turns on the highway, with out having the trailer cross into the other lane. An other load I pulled look like a huge chunk of rock, it was heavy but not as long.
The only problem I had with the 3 trailers I pulled, were the Beacons on the trailers did not work. I think this needs to be fixed.
But this is a challenging trailer pack and I am going to highly recommend this pack to any one that wants to try it.
In this new version:
- Added Airbus A320 fuselage part.
- Added Old Diesel Locomotive
- Added Portable offices & utilities X3
- Some corrections to 3D model of trailer and lod model.
- Fixed 5º axe (now functional).
- Corrected license plate light.
- Fixed beacons.
- Delete “Stein brunch” to load/unload (imposssssible).
- Added more companies to load/unload.
- Ajusted prices and weight.
Credits: Solaris36, Fred Be, Benben
Compatibility: ETS2 1.22.x and 1.21.x
Review: Lone Wolf
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Mod Manager ~> Enable mod.