This Real Life Physics Snow Edition is excactly the same with its normal edition. But this Snow Edition adds slipperly effect on the roads at a realistic level (not too much like other mods). So you use only one edition at a time. (Disable the other edition).
In details, The slippery effect means? It simulates realistic snow covered roads. If you are familiar with driving snowy roads in real life and drive cautiously as you would drive in real life, you should be fine. But if you have never driven on a snowy road before, here is my advice:
- You cannot take a tight curve or make a turn at 90 km/h any more , your truck will skid and if you have no experience your truck will spin.
- It takes longer distance to break or stop the truck.
- Do not turn rapidly, do turn smoothly.
- Climbing hills is no problem, but it may be slower than in summer.
- Do use engine break, retarder and trailer break when appropriate, they are now your best friends.
- Be careful not to apply too much throttle especially when turning or taking curves.
- Now it is worth upgrading your tyres if you want better grip and more speed. But if you want to feel the slipperly effect fully, don’t upgrade your tyres.
The mod has the following features
- Replaced roads
- Replaced grass
- Replaced soils
- Replaced rocks
- Replaced terrain
- Replaced tree
- Added snow textures
- Added new sounds
Credits: Kenesoljas,MOMO & YUNA
Compatibility: ETS2 v1.27.x
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Mod Manager ~> Enable mod.
Download Physics 2 Snow Edition + Winter Mod 1.27.x for ETS 2: