This is the 5th gen of momo’s physics mod, an entirely and completly new physics mod built from scratch, not a rework of my previous released mods. This mod contains totally new and different formula from the previous ones.
– Increased driver seat’s air suspension sensitivity slightly to better simulate real life’s seat.
– Added compatibility for Renault Range T (Polatli’s mod, Not RTA’s)This mod provides better experience with:
- Realistic, agressive, firm & heavy cabin behavior
- Realistic, soft suspension
- Realistic, soft, firm seat air suspension
- Realistic, agressive, firm & heavy cabin roll
- Greatly improved maneuverability of 8×4, 6×4, 6×2, 6×2/4,. A lot smoother steering.
- Use the steering sensitivity of ATS 1.29
- Use wheel visual rotation degree of ATS
- From 1 and 2 above, now you should feel much smoother and more realistic steering.
- Slightly soften the rear suspension.
- Remember to set TOP priority in the mod manager.
- In the game option menu, set the trailer stability to zero.
- In the game option menu, enable “Physics Camera” and slide its bar to the maximum.
- Due to the mod’s precise steering feature, you may need to readjust your steering sensitivity.
- Steering non linearity is recommended at 100%
- Steering sensitivity is recommended at 100%
Review from a player: “This mod is the most realistic physic mod I’ve ever tried. The way how the cabin moves when I’m driving over diffrent kind of roads, inside and outside and in combination with the pneumatic seat. And it works with SCS trucks as well as with modded trucks.
A promo video which shows you a new mod and teaches you some usefull things about driving at the same time. Isn’t that great? So, for all the wannabe truckers out there, watch this video. Maybe you can learn something”
Credits: MOMO & YUNA
Compatibility: ETS2 v1.27.x
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Mod Manager ~> Enable mod.