This is a user interface that changes the Adviser panels in the game by adding a bottom info bar and replacing the Navigator screen. All the backgrounds are vector based to give a smooth uniform look. The interface was created so that you can maintain information on the screen in the smallest format possible without the Navigator screen showing.
The Navigator screen (GPS) has been changed so that it toggles either on or off with F3.
Hit F3 once to show the bottom bar and GPS, hit it again to hide the GPS so that you can use in-dash GPS unobstructed with the bottom bar.
Info panels use the same keybinds as default. F6 for job information. F7 for truck damage status. F8 for info panel. F5 will turn an active info panel off.
The new bottom bar has shown information for (from left to right order):
- Running line information
- Truck damage
- Current speed with speeding indicator highlight
- Current gear
- Fuel level
- Game time
- ETA (now always shown with bar)
Navigation screen is smooth, has solid background and can be hidden independently from the bottom bar (By pressing F3).
- Relocated to be at steering wheel
- Independent of the Navigation screen
- Unfixable Minor Issue: Navigation screen will not update animation when an information panel is active.
- In-dash GPS is not affected by this issue and will keep animating.
Compatibility: ETS2 v1.30
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Mod Manager ~> Enable mod.
Download Minimal Adviser Interface For ATS & ETS2 for ETS 2: