Euro Truck Simulator 2 v1.9.22 Patch Update Final
Finally, SCS Software has published the Final version of Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.9 after beta period!
What’s new in ETS2 1.9.22?
- Early support for gamepad-controlled mouse cursor;
- Improved error handling in radio playback;
- Improved handling of automatic gearbox (more gears, interaction with cruise control);
- Improved compatibility with semi-broken prefabs used in mods;
- Oculus Rift support (with the -oculus launch option – this will be improved in the future), now also in the retail version;
- Brand new traffic AI system;
- Updated defaults for the Xbox 360 controller in the input wizard to provide a better initial experience.
- Scania Streamline improvements (model, textures, paint jobs, new parts and accessories) – you may need visit truck dealer and re-purchase some parts;
- Iveco Hi-way improvements (dashboard computer, shadows);
- Volvo FH16 improvements (interior, wipers, shadows);
- Paintjobs are properly applied on add-ons in interior views;
- Map improvements.
- V8 engine sounds for Scania R and Scania Streamline.
Download and Update your copy of the ETS2 to v1.9.22:
Patch from any older version to 1.9.22 (~670 MB):
Torrent: [box type=”download” align=”aligncenter” ]http://bit.ly/1ixfQeo[/box]
[box type=”download” align=”aligncenter” ]http://bit.ly/1hmF8sm[/box]
Patch from 22.214.171.124 to 1.9.22 (~180 MB):
[box type=”download” align=”aligncenter” ]http://bit.ly/1l1bFsl[/box]
[box type=”download” align=”aligncenter” ]http://bit.ly/1h62qGq[/box]
how i know ets2 version