Basically, this CargoWorld mod is a external cargo management program for American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2. It allows you to pick up and deliver cargos using the same trailer in the game, hence simulating the “trailer ownership” feature. The program is connected to the simulator using a telemetry mod that gives the position of the truck in the game and the configuration of the trailer. Cargos are spawn using a full logistic chain that describes the types of cargos, the types of locations with corresponding inputs and outputs, as well as the types of trailers. It is also possible to modify or create your own logistic chain.
CargoWorld 0.2 changelog:
- The mod now supports ATS
- Adaptive number of cargo slots in trailer
- Showing available cargo according to the trailer type
- Reworked interface to limit window’s height
- Company logo or truck picture can replace sim logo
- Help with using websites to generate the cargo graph if graphic not installed
Compatibility: ETS2 latest version
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Mod Manager ~> Enable mod.