Momo’s Physics is known as the best physics mod for ETS2. In this release the author has updated several features to make you feel much better, smoother and more realistic steering :
- Use the steering sensitivity of ATS 1.29
- Use wheel visual rotation degree of ATS
- Slightly soften the rear suspension.
- Give this mod the TOP priority above all other mods.
- Enable “Physics Camera” and slide its bar to max.
- The trailer stability should be set to min.
- You may need to test to re-adjust the steering sensitivity/non linearity depending on your controller.
- For 900 degree wheels, 0% sensitivity and 0 – 5% non-linearity.
- For 270 degree wheels, 50% sensitivity and 100% non-linearity.
- Braking intensity” recommended at 15 – 30% for Logitech Steering Wheels.
- For users who use a keyboard or joypad to steer, you may need to test and re-adjust the scale.
Recommend settings (If you want to experience even smoother and less twitchy steering), just follow these steps:
- Open the file, find a line that says :
“mix steering `dsteering – (pow(normalize(abs(sel(c_jisteer, -j_steer?0, j_steer?0)), c_steer_dz), (1.0 + c_steer_func * 0.5)) * sign(sel(c_jisteer, -j_steer?0, j_steer?0)))`”
- Find a file named “Control.txt” in your profile folder (My document > Euro Truck > Profile). And copy it to a safe place just in case. If you don’t like the change you can take the old file back.
- Replace that line with the following line:
“mix steering `dsteering – (0.58 * normalize(abs(j_steer?0), c_steer_dz) + (0.42 * (c_steer_func / 2)) * pow(normalize(abs(j_steer?0), c_steer_dz), 4)) * sign(sel(c_jisteer, -j_steer?0, j_steer?0))`”
- Save the file. And run the game normally.
- Set the “non-linearity & sensitivity” to 100%.
- It’s done. Drive and see if you like the new steering.
This formula makes your steering wheel act like a 1080 degree wheel (real life truck). This formula works best with 900 degree wheels like G25/G27/G29.
Compatibility: ETS2 latest version
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Mod Manager ~> Enable mod.