There really isn’t much to this ZIL 4421 truck. You get NO light options, 5 engine type’s, 2 transmissions, 2 chassis type’s, and the standard paint.
The engine in this truck, sounds rough, more like an old style gas engine, other then a diesel engine.
I drove this truck for a few hundred miles in game, and I found it to be a stable mod with out any trouble at all.
I did some research on this truck before I drove it, and I found that it is an older style Russian truck.
These trucks were well made for the time. I guess you may or may not find some on the road today.
In this new version:
- Adapted to new versions
- Added two new engines and transmission
- Added two-wheel-drive chassis
- now the orders will be tuning option with the most powerful engine
- Added manifest for the mod Manager
- Added a second mode wipers
- Did the rims and tires for 1.17 and above
- Since the original was dirty and matted, I “washed” and “polished”
- Prescribed in the companies in Europe
- Prescribed additionally the dealership in England
- Prescribed in the companies(orders agencies) in England
- Did it in the form of a fix for those who like clean!
Compatibility: ETS2 1.19.x and 1.18.x
Review: Lone Wolf
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.