This Volvo VNL 670 is a really nice truck. With this truck you get 1 Cab, 1 Chassis, 4 Engines, 2 Transmissions, 1 Interior, Some light, tire’s and rims. Plus you get the standard paint as well as one extra skin.
I drove this truck across North Africa and in to France and Spain. I had a real blast driving this truck. I have driven the big sister to this truck, the VNL 780. There really is not much of a deference between the 2.
But in any case they are really nice trucks.
To tell you the truth, I could not find any faults with this truck. It is just a real nice rig to drive.
But then again I still had a little trouble with Texture’s. So any one that is using an older system, may have the same problem.
So I will highly recommend this truck to any one that wants to use it.
In this new version:
- New accessories: sunshields, highpipes, front grill hook points for lights, lights and even more lights (also available for side stripes), airhoses (also with lights :D),
- A little bit lifted chasis (car had problems with higher bumps on roads – now should drive-through slightly better),
- Bottom grill no. 3 got new visible pipe in front,
- Fixed axis for hang toy in external view,
- A lot of small corrections in meshes, objects – simply I don’t remember those ?
Credits: Aradeth, Kriechbaum, ohaha, Martinezio, Piva, Ventyres, ZilpZalp, Nordisch, cZak, Samson, Scania124L, loogie, kamaz, Snekko, TruckManiac, Malcom37, Peerke 145, vovangt4 ,AU44, None, Nado, Big Bob, AlexeyP, SCS
Compatibility: ETS2 1.23.x and 1.22.x
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.