I have driven this truck before, although it was about 6 months ago or more. But this is a real nice truck.
It was nice to see that it has been updated to 1.16. With all the options in this truck, there is no reason not to drive this one.
With all the new options in the game, this is one awesome truck to drive. I had it setup with 4 axle’s. I was able to pull large heavy loads and I was loving every minute of it.
With that said, would I add this truck to my fleet, yes I would. I would set up a few for heavy hauling and a few for standard hauling.
I was also impressed with the fact that I had all my paints with as well as some that came with this truck.
So yes, this is a must have truck for any fleet. -from Lone Wolf.
New update for the Volvo FH 2013 of ohaha!
- Added LKW-Schilds (L, G, V, TIR signs) on the upper engine grid
- Reworked engine grids
- New type of projectors available on the forehead
- Added accessory group to the back of Globetrotter cabins, with various safety signs and speed limits (50, 70, 80, 90 etc.)
- Painted wipers’ base
- The default truck, in 4×2, 6×2, 6×4 and 8×4 variants, comes without any rear wheel arches (fenders) – these are now optional accessory, in plastic or painted versions (except 8×4).
- All chassis versions support adding side skirts and exhausts
- Painted panel above windshield (forehead)
- Added custom decal on the forehead (you can change it by editing decals_ohaha.dds)
- New chassis variants : 8×4 and 6×2 Tandem (compatible* with Flemming V’s tandem trailers)
- Added accessory group to lower engine grid (you can add small lights, to various locations, including turn signals)
- Reworked taillights – LED’s for parking light
- Reworked cabin to accept glass panel on the side.
- Added accessory group to the rim of the Globetrotter XL cabin, enabling you to add custom lights
- A few custom paintjobs
- Custom mirrors with markers to add small lights, including turn signals
- Added accessory group to the back of Globetrotter cabins, for three types of custom lights (park, brake, reverse).
- Starting with v12.5s the front engine grids are disconnected from the engine type. You can switch them in truck shop. Just look for a marker called C_EQUIP (somewhere on the floor level, behind the cab, visible from front and sides).
- Two new roof bars – one for Sleeper cabin (a rework of a default SCS beacon) and one for Globetrotter XL (similar to original Volvo RoofBar)
- Reworked headlights
Compatibility: ETS2 1.23.x and 1.24.x
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.