This Volvo F10 is a really nice truck.
With this truck you will get, 2 Cab’s, 4 Chassis, 6 Engines, 9 Transmissions, 1 Interior, Standard paint, Minimal Exterior options, and no Interior options.
This truck also has a couple of other mods that come with it, but I did not use them. I also think that this truck has some very high texture’s, because when I was trying to configure this truck, it took a few seconds for anything to happen. I drove this truck for about 1000 miles, and I had one minor problem, the positioning of the exhaust pipes with the extra fuel tanks is bad. It makes it hard to see when backing up and it also makes it hard to see the trailer in the mirrors. I hope this will be fixed. I also had some hesitation when trying to start driving forward, I think this needs to be fixed as well.
But all in all, this is a really nice truck mod.
I will highly recommend this mod to any one that wants to try it.
- New V6 Engine Sound
- New exhaust System
- Large tank contents
- Motor separately in the shop to buy as 8×4
- Now he consumes even less fuel
- Shop Parts
- The Volvo F10 is now also available on the Volvo dealer and not as before at Scania
- Balance better distributed on the front tires
- All axsen driven as a 4×4 version
- To buy 8×4 in shop
Credits: Stass556, Chris, Gandorin
Compatibility: ETS2 1.20.x and 1.19.x
Review: Lone Wolf
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Mod Manager ~> Enable mod.