Scania R Streamline mod has updated version 2 with big changes. Most important thing is now the mod has supported 1.25 patch and Mighty Griffin DLC. Then, we have others such as:
- Lowered the roof of Normal cab to make it look more realistic.
- Added 4/5-series side compartments.
- Added more door handles + optional grab handles.
- Added Saab-Scania front badge.
- Added Euro 5 badge.
- Reworked 6-series interiors.
- All interiors (except V8 Custom) have now beige roof and rear wall (because of realism).
- Some improvements and bug fixes for 5-series interiors.
- Added retarder and lift axle indicators.
- Added animation for Opticruise automatic mode selector.
- Added more 9-, 12- and 13-litre engines.
- Added realistic torque curves for all engines.
- Added the older generation gearboxes (GR801, GR900R, GRS890R, GRS900R and GRSO900R)
- Added 2.71 differential (default is 3.08, but now there is optional 2.71 for use with smaller tires).
- Reworked chassis frame to make it look more realistic.
- Reworked R2 sideskirts.
- Reworked cover plates.
- Improved R2 high bumper to make it look more realistic.
- Rear mounted battery box can now be removed.
- Added low deck chassis (Only 4×2. I’m not going to make 6x version, no matter how many people requests it).
- Added old air hose connector.
- Added stock exhaust.
- Added douple tail lamps.
- Added stock tail lamps without covers.
- Added rear license plate lights.
- Added a few new rear mudflaps.
- Added Streamline LED side blinkers.
- Shortened 10x and 8x chassis to make them look more realistic
- Added some Scania’s official metallic colors.
- Reworked exhaust pipes.
- Bug fixes.
Credits: RJL/Fordsonmies, GT-Mike, 50keda, Sheryo, Anaheim, Mr. Poland, Szeryff123 (a few parts from them), SCS Software (original models), Thunderhawk (equipment tower)
Compatibility: ETS2 latest version
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Mod Manager ~> Enable mod.