This RJL Tuning Pack contains plenty of standalone tuning parts for Scania:
- New cabins: Normal, Highline, Topline, EXC Topline and EXC Longline
- New chassis: 4×2, 6×2, 6×2/4, 6×2*4, 6×4, 8×2/*6, 8×4/4, 8×4*4, 10×4/6, 10×4*6 and 10×6/4.
- New Plastic and paintable chassis.
- Tandem trailers.
- Plenty of tuning parts.
- Much more other things.
This RJL Tuning Pack will turn your Scania in a a very large Scania truck. You get several cab’s, engine’s, Transmissions, Multiple chassis. You also get more lights that I can count. You will also find that you get the standard paint as well as the Metallic paint. I also found that I was able to use my custom paint skin on the truck and it looked great.
There is so many parts with this truck, I would have to say there are to many to mention.
This is an awesome truck, I really think it is one of the better tuning mods that I have tested in a long time.
In this new version:
- Updated the mod for 1.23 patch
- Added R1 (5-series) interiors (can cause compatibility issues with interior mods)
- Added more gearboxes (GR875, GR905, GRS895, GRS905 and GRSO905)
- Added some window stickers (accessible via wind deflectors)
- Added more Streamline sunvisors
- Adjusted interior light (once again)
- Bug fixes and a few other not so visible changes
Credits: RJL, GT-Mike, 50keda, SCS Software
Compatibility: ETS2 1.24.x and 1.23.x
Review: Lone Wolf
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.