This truck is based on a stock of Scania Streamline.
Here are all features of this amazing truck:
- Lowcab (NEW) (credits to Smith Engineering for the original R-Series Daycab)
- Highline with Topline Airkit (NEW)
- Normal Cab
- Highline with standard Highline Airkit
- Highline without Airkit (NEW)
- Normal Cab with Highline Airkit (NEW)
Interior Options: Lowcab Interior for UK and EU (NEW).
Chassis Options: 4×2, 6×2, 6×2 rear tag, 6×4.
- Deeper V8 bumper, chrome trim and V8 style headlights (NEW) (only available on V8 engines)
- Normal bumper, non-chrome trim and standard headlights (NEW) (only available on non-V8 engines)
- Reworked DRL’s in headlights, and added working foglights (NEW)
- LED rear lights (NEW) (credits to ZilpZalp)
- Optional Lightbox for the Topline Cab only – the texture can be found in /vehicle/truck/upgrade/decals/scania_streamline/lightbox_sign.dds (NEW)
Sideskirts: Reworked V8 sideskirt for 4×2 and 6x chassis – currently no standard sideskirt for 6x chassis (NEW)
Credits: Da Modza Customs, Smith Engineering, ZilpZalp, SCS
Compatibility: ETS2 1.9.x and 1.10.x
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.