This Mercedes-Benz NG1632 is not a bad little truck. You get one cab, 3 Chassis, but only 2 worked, 4 Transmissions. But there is very few options for light’s on this truck.
You get several bull bars, but they are all the same type, but they have different lighting configurations.
You do not get any beacons for the roof, there really isn’t much you can put on the roof, but a light box, a air deflector and a couple of horns, that do not work.
When I went to setup the Interior of the truck, there really wasn’t much I could do. I had 2 options to place a GPs, that did not have a power wire coming from it, and some things that could sit in between the seat’s. I believe one was a lunch box, a cell phone and a couple of other things. That was a nice touch though.
What’s new in this version?
- You may need to sell the old truck, and the purchase of a new
- Additional set of wheels
- Scaled the truck in relation to that which was about 5%
- Small visual changes are huge Regarding the definition
- Fixed crash in Quick Job
Credits: Ventures87, Stels, Sobral, Kirill73rus, Ekualizer, Trucker94
Compatibility: ETS2 1.22.x
Review: Lone Wolf
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.