Compatibility: ETS2 1.9.x and 1.8.x
What’s new in this version?
- Dashboard, tachometer, speedometer improved on the Century (not yet on the Columbia)
- Many new textures inside (almost all the inside cabine’s textures are new, like steering wheel, shifter, ground of the cab, added a nice carpet, etc…)
- added 3 new gear boxes (13 and 18 speed) and retarder.
- Trucks will come with 2 separated sounds mod, DD60 series and Caterpillar C15. So, btw, you will have 3 sounds possible with this truck if we include the standard sound.
- Removed curtains
- Front bumper texture new
- Rear mud flaps new
- Renamed the truck properly
- Fixed the camera view with better FOV, camera is independant and do not affect others trucks.
- Renamed the engines properly with true values (2 Caterpillar and 2 Detroit Diesel) with their own icon in the shop.
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.