This was a very small mod from Ohaha. I guess I expected a lot more out of it. The download file was only 2.5 Megabytes, that is very small for a Ohaha mod.
What this mod will give you is lights, side skirt’s and a front bumper. I am not sure if I read the description wrong or not, but it did say a Vertical pipe. But none was found
I went as far as to turn off all my mods, and I got what I have listed above.
With this truck being the standard DAF XF, and you add this mod, I think I would have liked to see more. But it is what it is, I guess.
This DAF XF E6 is a worked version of the original DAF Euro 6 from SCS Software, contains these features:
- Plastic and painted optional variants for
- upper engine grid (with lights and various signs slots)
- lower engine grid
- bumper (with high beam projectors and lights slots)
- cabin fender (side protection)
- rear wheel arches
- Side skirts available for 6xX chassis variants
- stock (plastic and painted)
- custom (with custom lights slots)
- Upper cabin back custom plate (with custom lights slots)
- Vertical exhaust pipes (one currently available. more will be built, probably)
- Reworked chassis configurations
Version 1.65 has fixed missing chassis frame in quick jobs trucks.
Version 1.67 has added compatibility definition for 1.25
Compatibility: ETS2 1.23.x and 1.24.x, 1.25
Review: Lone Wolf
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.