This MAZ 5432-6422 is really not a bad truck, it is very basic, but a nice truck.
With this truck you will get 4 Cabs, 2 Chassis, 3 Engines, 2 Transmissions, 1 Interior, standard paint, very little exterior option and NO Interior options.
I drove this truck for a few hundred miles, and I found it drove really nice, it has some very nice large mirror’s on the outside, so being able to see the traffic is a plus.
The only real problem I had, was with the Curtain’s on the side of the cab, the one on the passenger side was fine, but the one on the driver’s side, made it almost impossible to look out the window. This I did not like. That needs to be fixed.
All in all, this is a nice old truck.
I will recommend this truck to anyone that wants to try it.
You can find it in every Scania Dealer!
In this new version:
- Optimized for the latest patches
- Fixed the display in the mirror
- Added a small tuning in the interior
- Added a small tuning with vneshke
- Added metallic paint
- Fixed taillights
- Lights are burning texture
- Has its own number
- Baked Salon
- Adaptation to 1.22.x
Credits: Bruiser, Stalker45, Mr.Nick, Dalnoboishik™, Stels & Versetti.
Compatibility: ETS2 1.22.x and 1.21.x
Review: Lone Wolf
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.