If you want a brand new sound pack for your Euro Truck Simulator 2 game. This mod is for you!
- Increased volume for interior stick sounds (e.g. releasing parking brake, blinker stick lever)
- Interior stick/switch sounds for: parking brake, hazard light switch, retarder stick, blinker stick and light switch (taken from real trucks)
- “Late music” replaced with Nokia phone ringtone sound. Note: Volume of this sound depends on Music volume in Audio settings in the game.
- Retarder sound changed to real retarder sound (with engine braking sound to complement)
- Driver Alert Support system sound installed on all trucks.
TIRES / TYRES:
- Real interior and exterior tire sounds. Tires will resonate in the cab depending on how fast you’re accelerating and what speed you are in, giving a feel for your sense of speed.
- Heavier gravel sounds when driving on dirt roads
ENVIRONMENT / MISCELLANEOUS SOUNDS:
- Wind will sound slightly faster from cabin when you drive at a high speed
- Pattering of rain on windshield audible inside the truck during heavy rain
- You can hear the slight sound of vehicles overtaking you or passing by you in the oncoming lane
- Trailer coupling sound made more realistic. You can hear the fifth wheel coupling and the connection of the trailer brakes straight after.
- Lift axle sound now has a button press sound effect and also has a fade out effect once the wheels are fully lifted or lowered.
- Louder train and airplane sounds.
- More variation and enhanced simulation of suspension sounds. In stock SCS you only get suspension for tires, but in this mod you get suspension sounds for cabin, trailers and tires
- Only hard impacts to the suspension will trigger the key swinging sound.
- Medium impacts will trigger the squeaking of the cabin.
- Light impacts will trigger speed bump suspension sounds or irregular road suspension sounds.
GAMEPLAY / UI:
- Reduced volume of garage door sound
- Reduced volume of adviser message sound
- “Bing bong” chime for train loading screen sound and ferry loading screen sound
COMPATIBILITY WITH OTHER MODS:
- Compatible with all trucks including mod trucks. Does not replace individual truck sounds.
- Can be enabled with other truck sound mods simultaneously.
- Compatible with all maps.
- Supports compatibility with Realistic Weather Sound 1.7.4 (provides realistic thunder and outside rain sounds). Both mods can be enabled at the same time.
GEAR GRINDING: Mix of stock amplified gear grinding sounds and new gear grinding sounds. Can be heard when you have abused the transmission and gearbox.
FUEL / GAS STATION
- Classic/historic ding while fuel is being added to the fuel tank of your truck.
- Real gas pump and fuel lid sounds and door close sound effect for after refueling to a full tank.
- AI traffic vehicles given new horn sounds. Depending on the patience of the driver, a short or long honk may be used.
- AI traffic trucks/buses given more variations of sounds (turbo, engines, gear changes)
New updates in version 17.16, v17.17, and v17.18:
- Adjusted volume of cricket ambience at nighttime.
- Added cicada ambience to some locations (plays exclusively at daytime).
- Reworked swing open gate sound for Schumi’s animated gates mod with quieter sound. Credit to AlexeyP for the base sound.
- Reworked rising arm barrier sound for Schumi’s animated gates mod with quieter sound
Credits: SCS Software, Drive Safely, antonvezdehod, Ludmilla, Katixa/Irreo, Balamut, AlexeyP, Stewen, nIGhT-SoN
Compatibility: ETS2 184.108.40.206
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Mod Manager ~> Enable mod.