– Increased driver seat’s air suspension sensitivity slightly to better simulate real life’s seat.
– Added compatibility for Renault Range T (Polatli’s mod, Not RTA’s)This mod provides better experience with:
- Realistic, agressive, firm & heavy cabin behavior
- Realistic, soft suspension
- Realistic, soft, firm seat air suspension
- Realistic, agressive, firm & heavy cabin roll
- Greatly improved maneuverability of 8×4, 6×4, 6×2, 6×2/4,. A lot smoother steering.
- Remember to set TOP priority in the mod manager.
- In the game option menu, set the trailer stability to zero.
- In the game option menu, enable “Physics Camera” and slide its bar to the maximum.
- Due to the mod’s precise steering feature, you may need to readjust your steering sensitivity.
- Steering non linearity is recommended at 100%
- Steering sensitivity is recommended at 100%
Review from a player: “This mod is the most realistic physic mod I’ve ever tried. The way how the cabin moves when I’m driving over diffrent kind of roads, inside and outside and in combination with the pneumatic seat. And it works with SCS trucks as well as with modded trucks.
A promo video which shows you a new mod and teaches you some usefull things about driving at the same time. Isn’t that great? So, for all the wannabe truckers out there, watch this video. Maybe you can learn something”
version 4.2.2 has several changes:
- Adjusted the tyres for better maneuverability.
- Reduced the driver head moving forward.
- Slightly adjusted the seat suspension.
Changes in v4.2.5:
- Added Scania RJL compatibility. Now fully compatible with Scania RJL.
- Slightly improved seat suspension. (slightly firmer)
Changes in v4.2.9:
- Fully adapted to 1.28. Now using the same data as 1.28.
- Fixed an issue with automatic transmissions.
- Soften the sway bar.
- Improved driver seat suspension.
- Slightly reduced the front suspension travel distance.
Changes in v5.0.4:
- Increased driver seat’s air suspension sensitivity slightly to better simulate real life’s seat.
- Added compatibility for Renault Range T (Polatli’s mod)
Credits: MOMO & YUNA
Compatibility: ETS2 v1.27.x
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Mod Manager ~> Enable mod.