This mod will add more realistic physics for trucks in game. It is not much more difficult to drive a truck:
- Changed driver body movement physics.
- Decreased responistivity of truck. Increased air and wheel rotation resistance. Higher chance to tip over during high speed maneuvers;
- Decreased brake effectiviness. Brakes now have more realistic warm up/cool down rates and proper max. temp;
- Tweaked cabin movement behavior to be more responsive to truck maneuvers. Adjusted cabin weight to realistic value, redefined pitch and roll angles, damping and springing forces;
- Changed suspension travel value and damping factor. Suspension is softer now;
- Decreased clutch viscosity;
- Decreased tire material friction and increased tires deformation parameters. Tires now have less friction with road and more prone to slipping.
In this update:
- Added tweaked chassis files;
- Removed mod split on two versions;
- Added support for Freightliner FLB by odd_fellow, Kirilloid22, Dmitry68, Gosha Motor; Mack Titan by Андрей Васильев, vitalik062, Kriechbaum, FRANK_WOT; MB Antos by DANZ; Scania R730 by Bogdan Kasalap; Scania 4 by satan19990, NewTon, Mr.Poland/Chudy/Wojtas, Anaheim i EDD123; Peterbilt 387 by Ch_Vitalik, Kirilloid22, Dmitry68, Gosha Motor; Peterbilt 389 by Viper2;
- Decreased steering sensivity;
- Decreased fifth wheel pitch/roll angles;
- Decreased brake strenght and increased higher upper margin of “low speed”;
- Brake balance reverted to default value;
- Decreased brake cool down/warm up rates;
- Decreased cabin pitch backward and roll angles;
- Increased cabin springing force;
- Increased damping force of cabin springing;
- Decreased cabin and wheel mass;
- Increased damping force of chassis suspension;
- Reworked all parameters related to clutch, transmission and retarder – their behavior more realistic now;
- Fixed inability to stall engine bug;
- Decreased air resistance;
- Fixed wheel slip values;
- Decreased stiffness of tyre material and increased damping force of tyre deformation.
Compatibility: ETS2 1.22.x and 1.21.x
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Mod Manager ~> Enable mod.