I want to recommend this mod to you because it has
- Correct badges, based on enginechassis type;
- Hardcored truck physics;
- Trucks differ by installed accessories: front and bottom grills, wheels, sunshields, headlights, mirrors, doorhandles, sideskirts and doorsteps;
- All trucks (except Renault Premium) now have working interior lights;
- 600 variants of quick job trucks (rhd and lhd) to select from;
- 110 new paint colors for aiquick job trucks and ai cars;
- Every quick job truck now has its own technical condition;
- More realistic customization for driver`s seat;
- All trucks without integrated GPS will have TomTom navigators;
- Almost all possible variants of chassis, cabins, interiors, now used in quick job trucks. More than 90% of default engines are represented;
- Hardcored economics and reworked police fines;
- New loading screens and menu music.
- Icons of service stations, gas stations, recruit agencies, rest places and undiscovered places was removed from the map as a part of increased realism;
- Hardcored UI: virtual mirrors was removed and advisor lost some functions from now on, it will not show you: map, time, ETA, speed, gear, damage, fuel level, fatigue;
- Mercedes Actros `14, Volvo FH16 20092012 and Iveco StralisHiWay now use new engines from Snoman`s Gearbox/Differential mod. Also, all quick job trucks use real gearbox data from Snoman`s Gearbox/Differential mod (mod is integrated);
- Reworked truck paint system: trucks will use SCS standard/metallic paint and custom skins for real logistic companies: A.K. Worthington, CEVA, Freya, Fiege, Kuehne Nagel, Norbert Detressangle, Panalpina, Schenker, Sovtransavto, Dachser, Emons Group, Logwin Logistics, Fercam, Willi Betz and Raben;
- Added one more mode for windshield wipers;
Credits: AlexeyP. Also, big thanks to Term99, Schumi, Alang7 and Snoman.
Compatibility: ETS2 1.20.x and 1.21.x
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Mod Manager ~> Enable mod.