Coming from a country where I see snow from Late November to mis to late April or even early may. I know what it is like to drive in snow.
When I was asked to test this mod, I thought why not. Let’s see how this mod adds up to real life driving in snow.
Well I tell you that this is a nice mod, there is snow in some places and very little in other’s.
I also found that the road was wet in a lot of place’s, BUT there was NO spray from the wheels on my truck or trailer.
But what I did find very interesting, was that it had started to snow when I was driving my truck. Now that is a real nice touch.
Now the snow fall did not last long, but again I still did not see any spay come off my wheel’s. I think that if the Modder read’s this, they may want to see if the can add this in a future update of this mod.
Now, would I recommended this mod? Yes, But I would like to see some more updates on this mod.
What’s new in this version?
- Vegetation improvements
- Less pine trees
- Weather/Lighting adjustments
- Some road textures improved
- More frosted textures added
Changes in v6.2:
- Snowy roads added to Heavy Winter addon
- Light physics added to Heavy Winter addon
- Improved exterior snow/sleet
- Some old vegetation types replaced by new French vegetation
- Less trees in roads issues
- Updated for Southern region map
- Improved wheel spray
- Other fixes and improvements
Compatibility: ETS2 1.22.x and 1.21.x
Review: Lone Wolf
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.
Download Frosty Late/Early Winter Weather Mod for ETS 2: