Today, version 1.15 beta testing of Euro Truck Simulator 2 is out with these new changes:
- New sounds for Scania V6 engines
- New Exclusive Interior for DAF Euro 6
- New sounds for Iveco Highway and Iveco Stralis
- Support for different dashboard computer black-light colors
- New showroom updates:
- New showroom interior
- New interface for showrooms
- New look for small truck dealers
- Significantly faster autosaving
- Gameplay improvements
- Interior camera motion feature – camera can now simulate movements of the player’s body and motion of the truck seat
- Trailer brake
- Smart cruise control – retarder will now be used automatically
- Support for second reverse gear for custom H-Shifter layouts
- Support for Holiday Special content
Screenshots of ETS 2 v1.15:
You now can update your game to this beta version on Steam by following these steps:
- Go to your Library in Steam.
- Right click on the Euro Truck Simulator 2 then select Properties.
- Select BETAS tab.
- Select 1.15.x public_beta from the drop down menu.
- Click close and your game will be updated automatically.