After a long time of working on the new update, finally, update v1.14 for Euro Truck Simulator 2 is now available in Steam. You can update your game now by following these steps:
- Open Steam, go to your Game Library.
- Right-click to Euro Truck Simulator 2 and choose Properties.
- At the Betas tab, select public_beta – 1.14 puclic beta.
- The game will be updated immediately!
- Don’t forget to backup your profile first before playing with this new version!
Euro Truck Simulator 2 v1.14 Changelog and Features:
- Automatic transmission tweaked to better handle steep hills (such as the quarry)
- Tweaked penalties for damaged cargo
- Liftable axles
- Camera rotation based on steering and blinkers
- Correct speed limit after using the train
- Many improvements in simulation: overturned trucks, damping of rear axles, gearbox
- Red light offense isn’t reported if the player is too far inside a crossroad
- More lenient wrong-way offense check to allow maneuvering in small crossroads
- Upload your World of Trucks profile truck from the in-game Screenshot Manager
- Better terrain profile interpolation
- Increased damage for overturned vehicles
- New truck: DAF XF Euro 6
- Substantial data fixes in most chassis
- Small fixes in many models: sawmill, factory, wharf, quarry, trucks, trailers
- New 6-wheeled chassis for (almost) all trucks
- Added driver seats for DAF XF and MAN TGX
- Improved driving rule priorities
- Support for sleep time in traffic lights
- More realistic AI vehicle speed in curves
- New traffic rules: stop lines, city start/end, highway start/end, give way, priority roads
- Many improvements in vehicle spawning, navigation, reviving, yielding, lane changing, overtaking, blinking
- AI trucks prevented from entering trains
- Speed limit detection fixes
- Added option to skip cutscenes
- Truck browser shows all upgrades and their level requirements
- Support for adviser page switching
- Option to display the password on the login screen
- Speed on adviser is more precise
- Improved city name sorting
- Smoother camera movement in showrooms
- Updated localization and credits, fixed typos, clarified texts
- Speed limit shown on dashboard GPS
- Improved text pasting into input fields
- Better handling of vegetation detail with changing distance
- Better rendering statistics
- Support for an additional front mirror
- Edge look can be controlled by the attached road look
- Fixed blinking objects in mirrors
- Support for an additional low-quality vehicle LOD
- Support for mirror image scaling
- Support for flares with visibility capped by angle
- New, improved or fixed sounds: gears, horn, blinker, Scania V8 interior
- Many map bugs fixed.
- Roads around Kiel and Rostock recreated.
While playing in this beta version, If you see any bugs, please do a comment in this post or make create a new post at Bugs 1.14 Beta for helping SCS!