So I am here, once again for noticing you about the next stunning update of Euro Truck Simulator 2. It is now publicly beta on Steam, you can update your game by going to Library ~> Euro Truck Simulator 2 ~> Properties ~> Betas ~> public_beta – 1.20 public beta.
There are tons of minor improvements have been updated. Let’s take a look at this page for more details!
Here are 3 most awesome new features among tons of improvements in this update:
- GPS ROUTE CUSTOMIZATION: From this update, you can be able to customize your own route with up to 10 custom waypoints, adding new waypoints to the current route,…
- GEOGRAPHICALLY CORRECT SUN POSITION: The daylight and night periods in Scandinavia DLC have been improved for more realistic.
- IMAGE SPOTLIGHT: Because players upload a lot of fantastic screenshots everyday so SCS Team has released the new feature – Image Spotlight, where those stunning screenshots can be used as the loading screen in game.
In this game update we now have the ability to setup our own GPS route’s. With this you open the map while you are in the game, pick the route you want and put map pin’s on the road to show the navigation unit which way you want to go. When I first tried this, I was able to make an 18 hour trip into a 10 hour trip, this saved me time and fuel. They say time is money, and that’s that way it is in my game as well.
We also now have a post light on other players picture;s from in the game, you will see these picture’s in the start up screen when you start the game, you may also see some of my picture’s as well. I find this a added bonus for all of us playing this game. I am looking forward to see if I will see my own pictures in my start up screen at some point in this game.
There are also a whole bunch of fixes with this new beta, I have not seen to much just yet, but I am sure I will find them at some point.
On a personal note. I have updated to windows 10 on my end, and so far this game is running flawlessly on a 32 bit system with windows 10.
So if you hear any one say that this game will not run on Windows 10, then point them to this review. I am also looking forward to many hours of driving in this beta and this new windows.
Review: Lone Wolf
The list below contains all new changes in this update:
- AI vehicles turn off engine during fueling
- Fixed non-urban speed limit in UK
- Increased traffic density in city areas
- It is possible to use Steam controller-based keyboard for entering search text in mod manager
- Grid size shortcut changed from Alt+wheel to Ctrl+wheel
- Fixed rear wheels of AI vehicles not being placed on ground in steep hils
- Fixed reporting of no-lights offense when driving in rain
- Improved compatibility with Windows XP
- Longer mirror distances on high and ultra settings
- Iveco Hiway: Smoother horns
- DAF XF Euro6: Cleanup of the models
- Lower probability of spawning an AI truck without a trailer
- Fixed missing wheels on brick trailer
- Increased node joining tolerance to fix problems with joining nodes far away from center of the map
- Brake lights activate on slightest pedal touch
- Support for spawn_trailer_count attribute of traffic_vehicle_type
- Scania Streamline: DRL
- Changed design of road dialog
- Fixed UV on bulk cement trailer
- Mercedes Actros, Renault Premium: Fixed armrests missing in the exterior view
- Fixed “grave” key not working with some keyboard layouts (e.g. Hungarian)
- Uses correct wheel position when placing AI trailer wheels on ground
- Particles are not generated for lifted wheels
- Fixed vehicles remaining on wrong way lane after avoiding obstacle in some cases
- Mercedes Actros 2014: Fixed speedometer in UK variant, Improved interior, Tweaked normal map, Smoothed some hard edges, Shadowcaster tweaks
- Correct turbo sound used on reverse
- Added ‘village area’ rule to allow specifying urban area without increased traffic density
- Fixed license plate definitions switched between bus and trailer
- Vertex optimizations of AI trucks for DAF Euro6, Man TGX, Scania R
- Free camera supports inverted mouse (respects the c_minvert input constant)
- Volvo: Original sound of blinker on/off, Original sound of wipers, Equalization of gear_air sounds for interior
- Fixed size of wheels
- Added support for rotation undo for bezier patch control points
- Enabled support for download of additional hand-picked loading screen images from WoTr. All images can be seen using the “Image Spotlight” feature in “Photo Studio”.
- Editor shortcut mapped to bezier patch
- Mirror resolution setting is not disabled on high quality
- Separate snapping of nodes and control points