Essentials Mod will fix and improve many things in ETS2! Here is the latest version of this awesome mod!
- Fixed lod models of the Accord, Fabia, Octavia and Punto to use the correct wheels.
- AI trucks will now transport all trailer types available in the game.
- Made the MB Actros, Renault Magnum, Renault Premium, Scania R, Scania Streamline and Volvo FH16 traffic trucks use the detailed model when close up like the other trucks.
- Added the missing chassis badge numbers to the traffic MAN trucks.
- Added missing side mirror to the AI Renault, Scania and Volvo trucks.
- Added roof decals to traffic Volvo FH trucks.
- Adjusted maximum speed of some AI vehicles.
- Added missing stock exhaust to the AI DAF trucks.
- Added more variants of AI trucks (with different cabin and chassis configurations).
- Traffic vehicles that are not set to appear in a specific country will still appear rarely.
- Traffic Panel Transporter trailers no longer shows up as the red variant only.
- Traffic Scania Streamline uses the correct engine and grille combination.
- Default paintjob of the MAN TGX 18.680 V8 has been changed to use the V8 black paintjob, while the 26.540 truck beside it now uses the Shadow gray paintjob instead.
- Scania Streamline default paintjob now available as stock at the truck dealers.
- Fixed UK exclusive dashboard image of MAN TGX.
- Missing side mirror on one of the DAF, MAN and Iveco dealers’ trucks has been added as default.
- Top range Renault Magnum is now fitted with the 520hp engine as stock.
- Base model Volvo FH 420 is now avaliable as a starter truck, while the base model FH16 540 Classic will only unlock at level 9 (at level 9 you can choose between the FH 500 or the FH16 540 Classic).
- Missing Euro 6 badges added to the Scania Streamlines at the truck dealer.
- Front mirror of the Scania Streamline Topline cab as well as the sunshield of the normal and highline cabs has been changed to use the correct one.
- DC16 V8 engines are also available for the Scania Streamline normal cab.
- Front mirror of the MAN TGX for XL and XLX cabs has been changed to use the correct one.
- Fixed inconsistencies between UK and Europe truck dealers (some of the same trucks had different gearboxes installed).
- The FH16 600 Globetrotter 6×2 is also available at small truck dealers.
- The Iveco Stralis Hi-Way is also avaliable at small Iveco dealers.
- A 6×4 model is offered by the DAF truck dealer by default.
- Fixed the lod models of the Container and Reefer trailers so that the trailers do not disappear from far.
- Made the Container trailer use the Schmitz universal trailer shadow texture instead of from the food cistern trailer.
- Fixes missing lod of the brick, chemical and fuel cistern trailers.
- Made the Reefer trailer use the Krone Cool Liner trailer shadow texture instead of from the food cistern trailer.
- Corrected wheels of the Skoda Octavia cargo on the car transporter.
- Opentop trailer shadow bug fixed.
- Parked trailers now use the detailed model instead, since there is a bug where the trailer doesn’t change to a higher quality model when it is picked up by the player.
- Fixed Gooseneck cargo (30ft) model. Previously the red and green color variants were mapped to the wrong look.
- Gooseneck chassis and cargo now shows up in all 3 color variants.
- Added ui shadow for the opentop trailer in freight market.
- Fixed the “400” badge texture of the MAN.
- Corrected cabin names of the Iveco Stralis and the Renault Magnum.
- Fixed UK Volvo FH16 Classic tachometer needle accuracy.
- The sideskirt of the 4×2 Iveco Stralis Hi-Way can now be removed.
- Fixed Iveco Stralis tachometer needle not shifting at the correct RPMs.
- Mercedes-Benz Actros engine names corrected (no longer using the 18xx chassis format).
- DAF XF stock left exhaust does not conflict with the right exhaust.
- MAN 324kW (440hp) engine type is changed to D2066, since the D2676 range only starts from 353kW (480hp) onwards.
- MAN LHD dashboard “30” and “50” kph readings do not disappear at night.
- Gearbox name corrections for Iveco Stralis, MAN TGX and Renault trucks.
- Fixed Iveco Stralis Hi-Way naming problem. It no longer shows up as the Iveco Hi-Way Hi-Way at driver manager.
- Adjusted stock exhaust pipe price of Iveco Stralis Hi-Way to match the Iveco Stralis.
- Added retarder to the DAF, old Iveco, MAN, MB, Renault and Volvo Classic first job trucks.
- Fixed inconsistency of parts available between LHD/RHD quick job trucks as well as increased engines variety.
- Concrete cargo added for transport.
- Added the removed “Express” paintjob.
- V8 black paintjob is now used by the MAN first job truck.
- Fixed chassis badge number of the quick job MAN TGX 6X4 trucks (from 26 to 33).
- Added roof decals and changed standard interior into exclusive interior of the new Volvo FH first job truck.
- Add new real logos.
Add new trailers:
- Adds unused yellow color variant to the cement mixer.
- Adds a new unused variant of the Schmitz container trailer, it uses the companies paintjob instead of the stock Schmitz paintjob.
- Unused trailers such as the Container, Opentop and Reefer will be available for transport.
- Adds unused red and green color variants to the gooseneck cargoes.
- Adds a new variant of the Krone trailers, it uses the companies paintjob instead of the stock Krone paintjob.
Credits: Pete379jp, lonestranger, Diago Sofrano a.k.a zeroniner, Yusuf Bolukbasi, LT-Schall.
Compatibility: ETS2 1.9.x and 1.10.x
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.