So I was asked to try this mod and test it which I have been doing for the past couple of days. This traffic mod has 4 parts to it. Light Traffic, Standard Traffic, and Heavy Traffic, plus you have Traffic Behaviour part.
Well I started with the light traffic part, and everything went very well, I found that there is truly light traffic in the game. So then I went on to the standard and heavy traffic with the Traffic behaviour part. Thats when the trouble started. I ran into accidents, cars driving like crazy which I would say is very normal in the real world. But when I came up top the toll booths, then everything stopped. There is a problem with this mod in the last 2 parts. I am thinking it must be a bug od some kind, and this will need to be addressed. So far everything is fine, until you try the last 2 parts.
I can not and will not recommend this mod to anyone that wants to try it. These problems need to be fixed before I do so.
This mod contains:
- Increased visibility of traffic lights. (Flares)
- Added more Trafficlights and circle.
- Added new raindrops and increases the number of drops.
- Improved traffic behavior in the traffic circle and minor bug fixes.
- Fixed Traffic Spawn distance
- Added new Rain Sound Effects.
- Added 2 AI Truck speed variants
- Changed all traffic and vehicle flares and improved.
- Corrected behavior of AI trucks and cars.
- Added more traffic in City’s.
- Improved AI traffic characteristics.
- Corrected maximum speeds for cars.
- Increased visibility of warning signs. (Flares)
- Unlocked all AI Cars, Trucks & Trailers in each country.
- Added New Loadingscreens
- Added Real Speedlimits in all Country’s.
- Unlocked all AI Cars & Truck colors in traffic.
- Changed Traffic Light Circles.
- Added new Main screen music by D.B Creation
- Added some Environment changes.
- Added reflectors on delineators in some countrys.
- Traffic flow improved education of traffic jam.
- Added LED Dangerous Turn signals by Satan19990 ( Premission and credits by Satan)
- Added 3 diffenrent headlamps colors for AI Vehicles ( Xenon, Normal, Yellow)
- Fixed some minor bugs in traffic behavior.
- Increased vision coverage for AI traffic.
- Increased Interior sound volume.
- Added new Rain Particles for the Wheels.
- Added 3 AI Cars speed variants
- Traffic was greatly increased.
- Added new AI Vehicle Lights
Credits: DB Creation
Compatibility: ETS2 1.22.x and 1.21.x
Review: Lone Wolf
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Mod Manager ~> Enable mod.