In this version, the author spent a lot of time for refining weather, time of day,… There are 3 versions of this mod for you, choose the best one for you!
What’s new in this version?
- Fixed red traffic signals in Netherland
- Fixed Mercedes MP III logo
- AI cars driving with low beam lights
- I added more snowed signs
- Small changes in textures
Well I live in winter so I guess I can drive in winter as well. This is a really nice mod, it will add a lot of snow in places and a little snow in other’s.
When you setup this mod, you will get 4 files. I started with the first 3, but I found it was to bright so I turned on the fourth file and it darkened it up some.
I had a hard time trying to get up to speed in this mod, although all the AI were driving like they normally do in the game. I am not sure if that is a bug or not.
When driving down the road, you will see snow coming off the wheels from your truck and all the AI as well, witch is a nice touch.
I think most of you will enjoy this mod. I’ll have to bet, that the people that do not get real snow will like to drive in this mod as well.
But for those of us “Myself included” that live where we get real snow, know what a job it is to drive in this stuff.
Until Next Time.
Changes in v3.0:
- Improved mod for 1.26 patch
- I changed the hours of sunrise and sunset
- Added missed snow texture in France
- I Improved extreme version
- More new snow texture
- Fixed errors and warnings
Compatibility: ETS2 1.26
Review: Lone Wolf
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.