This is a small area which has been build based on Germany style.
- Step 1: read this instruction carefully.
- Step 2: Put Schwarzwald in your documents -> Euro truck simulator 2 -> mods.
- Step 3: Start the game and make NEW profile!
- Step 4: Activate the mod.
- Step 5: Select the game module (if you don’t select the game module the map won’t work) (The game module is located in the bottom of your screen when you select your truck and name enz…)
- Step 6: Play the game.
- Step 1: Download the new version.
- Step 2: Replace the .scs file.
- Step 3: Open mod manager (No new profile is needed)
- Step 4: Check if the mod is still on.
- Step 5: if asked confirm.
- Step 6: Play and you will get a message that the game world have been changed and that your cargo have been cancelled.
Credits: Rob Viguurs
Compatibility: ETS2 v1.25
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Mod Manager ~> Enable mod.
Download Schwarzwald for ETS 2: