This Panjelajers Indonesia Map has been updated to game version 1.20.X. I have tested this map before, and I ran into a few problems with it back then.
I am glad that I am able to test this map once more, and I found a couple of problems. I ran into a couple of trucks, where the lights did not come on.
I also found a road that had a marked road block, but the road continued to a town, that I could have stopped into to rest for the night.
I did not get to all of the map, that would have taken days in real time to do it. But from what I did see, this map is challenging.
You will find some real interesting roads, hill climbs and blind corner’s, that you will have to drive on.
I also found area’s where my FPS rate drop a lot, I am not sure what can be done to fix this. But I do hope the map team can find away.
This map is nicely done, but there are still a few bugs to work out.
But like I said, this map is really nicely done.
I will recommend this map to any one that wants to try it.
What’s new in this version?
- Added new region for left-side traffic.
- Adapting with new features of ETS2 version 1.22
- Added six new cities in the new region (Telukmuara, Cadar, Miliharjo, Argo, Sukoilir, and Parang).
- Rebuilt all northtern part (Hajisari, Ritung, Pradasari, Paleman, Marin, Karangati, Bukitsari, and Gunungjaya).
- Added 3 ferry lines.
- Bugs fixed and made improvements.
Compatibility: ETS2 1.22.x
Review: Lone Wolf
How to install mod for ETS 2:
- Download this mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Create new profile ~> Mod Manager ~> Enable mod.