Not only Russia, but also Belarus were added in to this version with the original Europe map. Ukraine will be added in the next version!
I have been driving this map for about 24 hour’s now, and I found this map to be very nice. Very nice in deed, I also liked the idea of driving to Moscow or “Mockba” to the Russian player’s out there.
I did find a few minor issues with the map, like road sections that didn’t quite match up, some rough ness in the road minor stuff like that.
I also found that the time seemed to move slower in this map. I did 4 quick jobs, where in the regular game you could do 2 and the sun would come up. I found that very interesting.
So that was interesting to me, night seemed to go slower, I am not really sure if it was an accident or if the developers meant it to be that way.
Now to the core of the matter.
This is a stand alone map. it will not work with the core game, so you will have to start a new Profile.
I had a couple of mod conflict’s in the game, I had to run this game with out any mods going.
I will keep running this map to find out what was the problems and I will leave an update on a later date.
It is my opinion that this will be a great map, I feel that if the development team can get the miner fixed then this will be a really nice map to drive.
To the Eastern Express map team, I say congrats to you. Keep up the good work!
Note: You need both Going East and Scandinavia DLCs for this map to work.
I tried this map a little while ago and I found it to be a real nice map. I was asked if I would go back and do an other look at the updated version.
So that’s what I have done. But this time I decided to keep going to find snow, like it day’s in the description.
I found snow, but I had to go into the far northern part of Russia to find it. When I did, my truck really had to work to drive in it.
I have driven in snow in real life, so driving in snow in this game was a real treat. I did how ever find a couple of bugs in this map, I hope they will get fixed in a new update. I will recommend this map to any one that wants to try it. I found this map to be Challenging in places and I found it to be easy in others. This map is very well done and it is worth the download. Have fun all.
- Includes winter weather.
- A lot of new towns and villages (total 34 new cities)
- Added military units.
- Added plenty of difficult roads.
- Real logos for companies and gas stations.
- Traffic lights in Belarus and Russia have a flashing green light.
- Time to deliver goods was increased.
- Fixed HDR for better display graphics.
- New cities: Nizhny Novgorod, Ulyanovsk, Cheboksary, Kazan, Naberezhnye Chelny, Ufa, Oktyabrsky, Arzamas, Saransk
- New roads: P158 (Penza – Nizhny Novgorod)
- Improved detailing
- Adaptation for patch 1.22
- Fixed bugs
Credits: valera_t, SCS, goba6372, STALKER45, Denlog, Gluck, Jazzycat, onixer, kosa6414
Compatibility: ETS2 1.22.x and 1.21.x
Review: Lone Wolf.
How to install Eastern Express Map for ETS 2:
- Download this map and the Add-on.
- Extract it!
- Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
- Run game ~> Create new profile ~> Enable all those scs files.
- Chose europe.mdb in the module section.